March 10 by Apttus Corp
Apttus, the category-defining Quote-to-Cash solution provider, today announced the launch of Sprint CPQ, a fast and efficient turnkey offering that scales to provide Salesforce customers and growing organizations of any size with a solution for their configuration and quoting needs.
Sprint CPQ replaces spreadsheet-based, manual quoting with robust Configure Price Quote functionality, and ensures that sales teams always have the most up-to-date, accurate product and pricing information. The solution also helps representatives match products and services to customer needs, eliminate errors, and identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities. Sprint CPQ makes it easy to grow deal size, speed up sales cycles, increase customer satisfaction, and maximize your investment in the Salesforce platform. More details on scope, scale and functionality can be found on the Apttus site.
Additional benefits of joining Apttus’ network include:
- Making the most out of your organization’s investment in the Salesforce platform: all Apttus products are built on The Apttus Intelligent Cloud, the world’s most trusted, agile and secure platform
- Single-click installation, affordable and straightforward implementation and update management
- Immediate productivity via Apttus X-Author for Excel, included in Sprint CPQ, which instantly loads spreadsheet data in Microsoft Office directly with Salesforce
- Seamless compatibility with Apttus’ contracting and revenue management software, as well as smooth upgradeability to enterprise-level CPQ as organizations grow
- The complete partnership of Apttus’ extensive support and implementation services
- Best practices from a connected community: all customers can leverage the Apttus Community Portal, providing access to hundreds of Apttus domain experts and thousands of additional users
- An invitation to Apttus User Groups and Apttus Accelerate, an annual user conference featuring dozens of in-depth sessions, tutorials, use cases, and valuable presentations featuring industry luminaries
“We outgrew our homegrown excel tool and wanted to choose a CPQ solution, one that would provide the flexibility we need today but be robust enough to continue to support our rapid growth. Our choice was Apttus; they were accessible, extremely responsive, and have proven that they will support our needs both today and into the future,” said Mark Hudson, director of business and sales operations at Arena Solutions.
“With Apttus, updates to our price lists have gone from taking days to hours,” said Eric Howard, director of information systems at Synergis Software. “We are confident that Apttus’ highly knowledgeable team understands our quoting process and are excited about joining their community.”
“It’s a great privilege to provide best-in-class offerings to the most dynamic organizations in the Salesforce ecosystem. Our customers are looking for a solution that matches their needs perfectly,” said Kirk Krappe, chief executive officer at Apttus. “We’ve listened. The result is the addition of Sprint CPQ, which not only provides a perfect complement to Salesforce CRM, but also a roadmap for upgrading the entire sales process.”
- More about Quote-to-Cash automation: http://info.apttus.com/Quote-to-Cash-Video-Request.html
- Become a fan of Apttus: http://facebook.com/ApttusCorporation
- Follow Apttus on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Apttus
- Meet Apttus at Dreamforce: http://dreamforce.apttus.com
- See customer success interview: http://www.apttus.com/customers/overview/
Apttus, the category-defining Quote-to-Cash software company, drives the vital business process between the buyer’s interest in a purchase and the realization of revenue. Apttus is delivered on the Salesforce1 Platform, the world’s most trusted and comprehensive cloud delivery infrastructure. Applications include Quote-to-Cash Intelligence (Analytics), Configure Price Quote (CPQ), Renewals, Contract Management and Revenue Management. Additionally, Apttus’ patent pending X-Author technology enables Microsoft Office to be a user-interface with full interaction and control between Salesforce and Microsoft Office. Apttus is based in San Mateo, California, with additional offices in London, UK, Bozeman, Montana and Ahmedabad, India. For more information visit: apttus.com.
Trademark footnote: All corporate names and trademarks are the property of their respective companies.
This news release contains forward-looking statements that reflect the Company’s expectations with regard to future events. Actual events could differ from those anticipated in this document.