Apttus is seeking an Engagement Manager to oversee customer implementations of Apttus’ salesforce.com based Quote-to-Cash suite of products, including Configure Price Quote, Contract Management, Revenue and Rebate Management, and additional related solutions. The position is highly visible within Apttus and to our clients. It reports to the AVP of Professional Services. The position is based in Atlanta, Georgia and Chicago, Illinois.
- Provide oversight and governance to enterprise customer implementations
- Build and maintain the customer relationship
- Direct the activities of the Apttus project team
- Publish internal and customer status reports
- Manage all project escalations including internal and customer-related
- Actively seek to optimize resource utilization and project billable targets
- Participate in pre-sales activities and internal initiatives as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- Minimum 5 years experience managing enterprise-level projects for a software company (ECM, CLM, SCM or ERP, Quote to Cash or Procure to Pay)
- Awareness of web, database, object oriented software technologies, and salesforce.com or Force.com
- Expertise with MS Project, Visio, and MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to travel approximately 10-20% of the time
- PMI certification
- Familiarity with Quote to Cash domain
- Familiarity with business process engineering
- MBA or Master’s in related field
Apply directly to Chicago by clicking here.
Apply directly to Boston by clicking here.
Apply directly to Atlanta by clicking here.
Apply directly to New York by clicking here.
No recruitment agencies please.
This position description is intended to describe the duties most frequently performed by an individual in this position. It is not intended to be a complete list of assigned duties but to describe a position level. Furthermore, the essential functions are listed above and reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act. Apttus is an Equal Opportunity Employer.