The Art of the Possible
The INSPIRE program, through a two-day on-site engagement, is designed to define a company’s vision of change, identify success factors and build a complete plan of project success.
Our subject matter experts recognize that any initiative requiring substantial change relies on many factors for success. These factors include: People, Processes, and Tools. While Apttus’ tools and solutions consistently set the standard in the industry, we recognize the need to design processes and drive change management for any project to succeed.
INSPIRE identifies your corporate vision and project goals and then sets the framework for long-term collaboration. Over a two-day on-site engagement, Apttus works with your project leaders through a series of workshops and persona-based discussions which yield game changing informational exchanges. The details of an INSPIRE engagement differ based on customer needs but typically include several key elements:
- Opportunity identification and categorization workshop
- Persona-based operational discussions
- Identification of key value drivers across departments, LOBs and divisions
- Solution outcome discussions
- Prioritization consensus and solution phasing
After the on-site workshops with your project team and stakeholders, the Apttus INSPIRE team works closely with you to build an executive summary of the event including several deliverables:
- A quantified business case to validate & communicate the need for change.
- An executive summary with our process recommendations and quantified benefits from these recommendations. Benefits are then compared to project costs over time to arrive at a return on investment, internal rate of return and payback period. These metrics are the most effective at the executive level when seeking approval and budget for a transformational project.
- A business outcomes hierarchy which identifies business value drivers mapped to the project vision. A white boarding workshop early in the INSPIRE engagement will identify the business outcomes specific to your project and corporate goals.
- A project roadmap document aimed at delivering the highest value solutions in the shortest amount of time, considering your budget, staff and change management requirements (see graphic below). This view describes how Apttus can collaborate with you for long-term benefits.
Business Outcome Hierarchy
Example: Unable to Cross-sell and Upsell
AlohaCorp Sales Transformation: Project Vision
Think Big. Start Small. Scale Fast: A Three-Phase Proposal in Support of Transformation
Engaging with Apttus for Inspiration
When you engage the Apttus team for an INSPIRE project you receive the benefit of the most comprehensive, highest quality analysis available in the Quote-to-Cash industry. You also gain access to a deep pool of thought leaders and process experts that help define your relationship with Apttus. INSPIRE makes sure that we are aligned early for long-term mutual success.
To learn more about the Apttus’ INSPIRE program, please contact your Apttus sales professional to schedule an introductory call with an INSPIRE project lead.