Apttus Accelerate is just 2 weeks away! Now is the time to start thinking about what sessions you should be attending. Here’s the top 15 sessions to consider.
1. Kirk Krappe’s Inspirational Quote-to-Cash Keynote: Kirk Krappe, CEO and Co-Founder, Apttus, is a great story teller. During last year’s Accelerate Keynote, Krappe told the amazing story of how several people have climbed to the summit of Mount Everest, and in particular, how Reinhold Messner became the first person to scale Mount Everest without the use of any equipment or supplemental oxygen. He said that Messner was defying gravity. Krappe was setting the stage for the entire Accelerate conference in that one session. We can’t share what Kirk will speak to this year, but his keynote should most certainly be on your must attend list.
2. From the Awesome Admin track, one of the contenders for the top track is Why Admins Drink…and How to Break the Cycle. In this exciting session you’ll hear from a panel of CRM Administrators as they talk about the daily challenges they face: fixing user mistakes, handling the frustrating grunt work no one else wants to do, and dealing with people who don’t understand CRM (and maybe don’t even want to!) – and how that could cause one to need a glass or two by the end of the day!
3. Craig Eiter, Vice President of Sales Enablement, Thomson Reuters, an industry leader in global media, will be presenting Simple Sells! How a Multi-Billion Dollar Company Grew Sales by Simplifying Things. Eiter will discuss the experience Thomson Reuters had partnering with Apttus to drive a superior customer experience, streamlined selling and simplified sales processes while ensuring 100% collaboration within Thomson Reuters. This session is in the Industry Insights track.
4. Apttus’ own Ben Allen joins eWeek Founder and Editor in Chief, Chris Preimesberger to discuss Digital Disruption, the Internet of Things and the Rise of Marketplaces. With Digital marketplaces, immense opportunities are presented for enterprises to bring suppliers, partners and customers together on their own branded platform. Attend this session in the B2B Leaders track to learn from Ben and Chris how eWeek turned disruption into an advantage, and how you can do the same in your company.
5. KUKA’s Director of Product Marketing, Andy Chang, talks about how KUKA, the leading industrial robotics company, is empowering their customers with a self-service portal on the Apttus Intelligent Cloud. Learn why, with customers across industries demanding superior omni-channel experiences, industrial manufacturing leaders must keep pace, and how KUKA is doing just that, with Apttus E-Commerce and CPQ. You’ll find this session in the Industry Insights track.
6. Ever want to learn from a Guru? Here’s your chance! GuruGanesha Khalsa breaks down how to achieve success, no matter what your role, in Anatomy of a Winner. Learn how to score yourself on the ‘success triangle’ from the Guru, and explore ways to raise that score. Add this session to your MUST attend list today!
7. In the Legal Luminaries track, Michael Pisias, Operations Manager – Office of the General Counsel and Molly Tynan Perry, Chief Operating Officer, Office of the General Counsel, both from Hewlett-Packard Enterprise (HPE), team up to review the history of data collection in the field of corporate law and describe how they moved HPE from measurement to action by establishing a Six-Sigma quality program. They will show you how to create quick wins that save money, and gain insight into what’s next in law metrics.
8. Also in Legal Luminaries, Mark Ross, Global Head, Process Outsourcing, Integreon, joins Ari Kaplan, Founder, Ari Kaplan Advisors, to offer research-based ideas for reinventing law department operations through records realignment, along with a perspective on the trajectory of technology. Attend this session to learn how to incorporate innovation, metrics, and efficiency to enhance your role in our ever-changing legal world.
9. Jeff Ma, a member of the infamous MIT Blackjack Team, created an ingenious method for counting cards—using talent, creativity, math, and teamwork to win millions in Las Vegas. He was the inspiration for the best-selling book Bringing Down the House and the hit movie, 21, which topped the box office in its first two weeks. He has since helped start four different companies including CircleLending (sold to Virgin) and Citizen Sports (sold to Yahoo) and become a sought-after corporate speaker. He’s a must see, while at Accelerate!
10. From the Quote-to-Cash Master track, come find Mindfulness Amidst the Tech Chaos, with Aaron Kahlow, Managing Partner & Chief Product Officer at Conscious Company Media. Aaron will share ideas to better understand how Mindfulness applies to today’s modern world and the meditation skills, daily routines and deeper practice principles needed to allow us to find more presence, peace of mind and compassion in life.
11. In this session Apttus’ own Vice President of Product Marketing, Wendy Close, talks with three leaders from AppNexus – Jane Aldridge, Manager, Revenue Operations; Noelle LaRocca, Senior Business Analyst; and Pablo Dominguez, Vice President, Sales Operations. Together they will share exactly what it takes to be successful in Quote-to-Cash business transformation. From vision, to strategy, to technology, to metrics, hear the AppNexus journey to deliver a true 360-degree view of the customer, and learn the eight building blocks of Quote-to-Cash business transformation.
12. Interested in what Machine Learning is all about? The Sales Ops Optimizer session from Wolters Kluwer’s Sales Operations Manager, Jack Borland, and Apttus Vice President, Quote-to-Cash Intelligence, Elliot Yama team up to help lay it on the table. Attend this session to learn how to streamline and run a global sales operations organization leveraging machine learning to increase sales efficiency and to increase margins and revenue. Machine learning is all around us. It is driving familiar B2C brands like Amazon and Google. And it is now driving the Apttus Quote-to-Cash process.
13. Sales Execs should find this session a must attend. Forbes Enterprise Software Strategist, Louis Columbus, joins Frank Sohn, President & CEO, NovusCPQ, Blake Williams, Enterprise Solutions Architect, aMind Solutions, and John Narbaitz, Vice President of Commercial Sales, Prysm, to discuss Why Omni-Channel Should be a Sales Leader’s New Best Friend. In this session you’ll earn how adding omni-channel capabilities can free up your team to focus on higher value accounts and deals, accelerate sales, and drive revenue growth.
14. From the B2B Leaders track, Apttus’ own Kyle Bouchard, Area Vice President of Sales and Tom Banton, Director of Business Transformation team up to show you how you can take your Quote-to-Cash investment to the next level! This game show-style session is ideal for current Apttus customers seeking best practices, and for those considering Quote-to-Cash software who want to better understand how to get started. Learn more about Quote-to-Cash and win fabulous prizes along the way!
15. Rounding out the top 15 must attend session, we have World Water Works Business Process Director, John Graf showing you how you can Get Your Fingers Dirty: Build Apps with Clicks Not Code. There are only 10 million developers in the world but projects in aggregate require 50 million. How can you create the software tools you need when there’s only one set of hands for every five you need? Go codeless! This session will provide hands-on demonstrations to get your Salesforce apps up and running with clicks, not code.